One of the main reasons why operating an aircraft is so complex – and management so necessary – is the legal and regulatory environment.
We retain specialist solicitors to advise you on points of law, domestic or international, and represent you if litigation or arbitration become necessary. Key tasks they can help with include:
- Drafting or negotiating contracts for the sale or lease of aircraft.
- Drafting agreements with supplementary service providers.
- The registration of aircraft in various jurisdictions.
- Advising on regulatory requirements.
- The interpretation of provisions in insurance policies and other contentious matters.
Having worked with these solicitors for more than 15 years, we can vouch for their ability, discretion and qualified international contacts.