Are you planning to visit Russia for the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Have you arranged your Ground Transportation already?
The 21st FIFA World Cup will take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July. Russia is definitely the largest country in the World by geographical area and for sure traveling between these cities takes time… but also incredible experience. To make your journey more comfortable we offer you Luxury Ground Transportation in the major number of cities involved.
In addition to our airplane International and Domestic flights ….
We would like to offer you access to over 500 vehicles to travel in Russia (English speaking drivers) inside the city and between the cities during the World Cup 2018 from June 14th to July 15th 2018.
Vehicles available include:
Luxury Cras – Mercedes S-Class, Mercedes Maybach, Mercedes E-Class
Minivans &Vans – Mercedes V-Class, Mercedes Sprinter
We will be operating in all host cities and we are also offering you airport transfers in Moscow and Saint Petersburg as well.
Russian/English coordinators will be provided and a dedicated telephone line 24/7, throughout the FIFA World Cup event.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us
All this can be arranged by simply giving us a call at +30 210 996 7870 (24 HRS) or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will do the rest for you.
We look forward to serving you in Russia.
The 2018 World Cup will be hosted in 12 stadia in 11 Russian cities:
- Moscow(both the Luzhniki Stadiumand the Otkrytiye Arena will host matches)
- St. Petersburg(the new Krestovskiy Stadium will host matches)
- Ekaterinburg(the easternmost host city will conduct matches at the renovated Central Stadium)
- Kaliningrad (the westernmost host city will conduct matches at the Kaliningrad Arena)
- Kazan (Rubin Kazan FC’s Kazan Arenawill host matches)
- Nizhny Novgorod (the brand-new Nizhny Novgorod Stadiumwill host matches)
- Rostov-on-Don (the brand-new Rostov Arenawill host matches)
- Samara (the new Samara Arena(a.k.a. Cosmos Arena) will host matches)
- Saransk (the smallest host city will see the new Mordovia Arenahost matches)
- Sochi (the Black Sea resort city that hosted the 2014 Winter Olympics will see the Fisht Olympic Stadiumhost matches)