Air Business International (ABI) is a leading aviation services company based in Greece. We are committed to providing the highest level of service for every client with safety and efficiency. We have 30 years of experience building strong industry relationships and serving our clients for private aircraft charter, aircraft management, emergency medical services and tourism services. What sets us apart is our broad reach across many private aviation sectors. With our deep knowledge of the industry and a breadth of professional contacts, we can offer the most competitive rates and services in the market.
We also have a passion for flying. Our goal is to offer seamless journeys, with no time wasted. We place our decades of expertise, bespoke attention and our hospitality at the service of every client.
We have 30 years of experience building strong industry relationships and serving our clients for private aircraft charter, aircraft management, emergency medical services and tourism services.
ABI launched the GATN which is a well-organized, professional network of cost-effective private aviation and touring services. Through the network, clients can obtain the private aviation services they seek at the best value.
The GAAN has brought together the best healthcare organizations under one operational umbrella. This includes medical services, helicopter and plane ambulance services and ground ambulance. The GAAN has a team of on-call doctors as well as a team of qualified health administrators available 24/7.
Where We Are Going
ABI looks forward to continuing to serve its clients with the service and reputation it has built over the last 30 years. We also charter private international flights and our goal is to reach that worldwide market, offering more flights with the same level of top service, hospitality and quality. You can now rent a private jet with ease following our live prices quoting system.
We Do More
Here’s more about how we work with institutions, manufacturers, dealers, commercial operators, corporate flight departments and private owners and individuals:
As aviation advisors, we consult on tender analysis, engineering audits, appraisals, worldwide sales and marketing. As aviation experts, we have also provided witnesses and testimony for legal matters.
As a brokerage, we specialize in twin engine executive helicopters and company fixed wing aircraft. ABI has a track record of providing professional, cost-effective and confidential services for every client.
As purchasing agents, we offer complete purchasing services covering the selection, negotiation, acquisition, inspection and delivery of new and used aircraft, spare parts, components and equipment.
Our clients rely on our expertise for turn-key projects such as the establishment of a new airline, the coordination of air events and aerial filming.
We are a trusted aviation partner for organizations, companies and individuals seeking to efficiently coordinate the management of any type of special event in Greece that involves the use of private aircraft and helicopters. These events have ranged from firefighting, weddings to tours over the Greek islands.
- 2011 – ABI launches the Greek Air Taxi Network
- 2011 – A.O.C. granted to ABI
- 2011 – HCAA CAMO Approval Certificate
- 2011 – HCAA Approvals For AOC Postholders
- 2011 – HCAA Approvals For AOC Manuals
- 2010 – AIR BUSINESS Application for AOC
- 2009 – ABI introduces the utilization of empty legs
- 2009 – A.O.C. obtained for First Airways
- 2007 – The S. RESTIS Project for Aviation
- 2006 – Alliance with BOMBARDIER Business Jets
- 2005 – Establishment of STARLITE Aviation
- 2000 – Development of HELLAS AIR
- 1991 – Cooperation with OLYMPIC AIRTOURS
- 1990 – 2nd National Airport Conference
- 1990 – Aircraft leasing to Olympic Airways
- 1987 – Declaration of interest for the construction of the airport in Spata
- 1987 – Representation agreement with Citicorp Aviation
- 1987 – Cooperation with the Indian Embassy
- 1987 – Distribution agreement with Hindustan Aeronautics
- 1986 – Representation agreement with Aircraft Spares Corporation
- 1984 – Distribution agreement with SOCATA (AEROSPATIALE Group)
- 1983 – Representation contract with Airparts
- 1983 – Professional license
- 1983 – Flight show